- Gazebo (Bay Street and Dike Road)
- Amphitheatre (Bay Street and Dike Road)
- Picnic Shelters (Bay Street and Dike Road)
- Rotary Pavilion - (Phoenix Lane)
Request Form (pdf)|
|Pavilion and Shelters Policies|
- Use of pavilions and shelters are subject to Department Center policies
- Reservations are made at the Nessler Center Reservations Office. The rental application form must be completed and paid in full at the time of the reservation. Renter must be at least 21 years of age.
- *Keep your reservation copy with you during your event.
- Rotary Pavilion curfew: 10 p.m.
Bay Street Park curfew: 9 p.m.
First Lady Pavilion curfew: 9 p.m.
- No keys will be issued.
- Furnishings to be the total responsibility of user.
- Rotary Pavilion has a nearby park restroom building; Bay Street Park has portocans.
- Electricity is not provided. Renter is responsible for providing his/her own generator if needed for such things as moonwalks, PA system, etc.
- There are no water hook-ups available for use at your event
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- No vehicles allowed on the grass.
- No glass containers allowed.
- BBQ pits must have drip pans.
- Users are responsible for litter and general clean-up.
- Pavilions and shelters are not available on dates reserved for City programs and events.
- Bands and/or music must meet Texas City Police Department guidelines for acceptable noise levels in City limits.
- No abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language is allowed to be used or broadcast. Violators will be charged with disorderly conduct.
- Rental of First Lady Pavilion allows for exclusive use — however, rental fees do not include the Dike entrance fees.
- Cancellations/refunds/transferring event to a different date/etc. must be approved by Recreation and Tourism Director.
*If another person/group happens to be at your rented area:
- Show them the copy of your reservation form with the date and time of rental. (Signage will also be provided at Bay Street Park listing your name/event)
- If for any reason they do not move, please do not have any kind of confrontation with them, just call the non-emergency Texas City Police number at (409) 948-2525.
Bay Street Park is open to the public during all rentals. Renting the pavilion, a picnic shelter and/or the amphitheater does NOT give you exclusive use of the playground, volleyball courts or any of the surrounding park area.
Revised March 2014