Home  |  Sitemap |  Contact Us  |  Translate  |  ELECTION INFO

Military/Overseas Voting
U. S. citizens residing outside the United States along with members of the Uniformed Services and their family members are eligible to use the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) form to request a by-mail ballot.

Having a permanent residence address in Texas City is a prerequisite to requesting ballots from the City of Texas City. Residence is defined in Section 1.015 of the Texas Election Code as the voter's permanent home to which he or she intends to return after any temporary absence. This definition implies that you must have lived at the location at one time and intend to return, so generally you cannot list a location where you have never been physically present.

Postage-paid FPCA forms are available from U.S. embassies, consulates, and from the voting assistance officer at each military installation. A PDF of the FPCA form is available from the Federal Voting Assistance Program, which provides voting help for uniformed service members, their families and citizens living outside of the United States.

Military Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act
From the Texas Secretary of State:

© 2014 City of Texas City __ An All-American City

powered by  ezTaskTitanium  TM