Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate | ELECTION INFO
Effective Monday, January 11th,
all court hearings will be conducted by Zoom.
Court hearings are defined as any hearings which include the Judge, Prosecutor, AND Defendant/Defense Attorney.
ZOOM MEETING INFORMATION
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 287 008 6786
Find your local number: https://txcourts.zoom.us/u/aeEA1Ms2cY
1. Download the zoom app at least 24 hours before your court hearing.
2. Log in at least 15 minutes before the hearing begins. Once the hearing starts we will not be able to provide technical assistance.
3. Hearing participants are required to change your screen name to your legal name for the record.
4. Virtual screens are not recommended unless you have a strong, reliable internet connection.
5. Hearing participants are required to have both audio and video capabilities for the entire hearing.
6. Hearing participants must remain on screen at all times during the hearing unless you are dismissed by the judge.
7. There will be no breakout rooms provided.
8. Make sure you are in a quiet place without distractions.
Monday through Wednesday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed: Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
Due to high call volume during court times your call may not be answered right away.
Please refer to the Municipal Courts website for assistance.
Monday through Thursday
1004 9th Avenue North
Texas City, TX 77590
Map to Texas City Municipal Court
out the "Got A Ticket" tab for information on ways you can resolve
your citation without appearing.
If you have
any questions, court staff is available M-F from 7:30 - 4:30 to assist you by
phone at 409-643-5800.
Payments can be made online at www.texascitytx.gov or by phone at 833-259-4014.
City Hall - City of Texas City
1801 9th Avenue North
Texas City, Texas 77592
Map to City Hall
Hours Monday - Friday
M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
© 2014 City of Texas City __ An All-American City