Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate | ELECTION INFO
Effective Monday, January 11th,
all court hearings will be conducted by Zoom.
Court hearings are defined as any hearings which include the Judge, Prosecutor, AND Defendant/Defense Attorney.
ZOOM MEETING INFORMATION
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 287 008 6786
1. Download the zoom app at least 24 hours before your court hearing.
2. Log in at least 15 minutes before the hearing begins. Once the hearing starts we will not be able to provide technical assistance.
3. Hearing participants are required to change your screen name to your legal name for the record.
4. If you are not a court participant change your screen name to "guest".(Guest will remain muted throughout)
5. Virtual screens are not recommended unless you have a strong, reliable internet connection.
6. Hearing participants are required to have both audio and video capabilities for the entire hearing.
7. Hearing participants must remain on screen at all times during the hearing unless you are dismissed by the judge.
8. There will be no breakout rooms provided.
9. Make sure you are in a quiet place without distractions.
10. Guests should remain muted during the hearing.
11. Hearings shall not be recorded by participants or guests.
12. Screen shots or screen captures are not allowed.
13. You may not participate in a Zoom hearing while operating a motor vehicle.
14. All court conduct rules for in person hearings will apply to Zoom hearings.
City Hall - City of Texas City
1801 9th Avenue North
Texas City, Texas 77592
Map to City Hall
Hours Monday - Friday
M-F 8:00am - 5:00pm
© 2014 City of Texas City __ An All-American City